Friday 26 June 2015

BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH BOUNCY SLEEPING MASK :Review


…you would understand this if you were a Bollywood buff. I AM…a complete Bollywood buff well until recently. I used to know the songs, the plots, the names of the actors everything. Maybe it was the colours, maybe because they were the initial creators of Twerkin’…but a Bollywood movie was an absolute treat for me once upon a time. But this post is not about Bollywood.

Miredita..that’s hello in Albanian. And today I’ve got some reviews sorted out for the Beauty column which seems to be quiet empty for some time now. So I love me some beauty products, like seriously good products that actually work. And The Body Shop is one of my fav places that have actually nailed this. The product that actually made me go gaa gaa goo goo is the The Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask. I was actually walking by TBS when I saw there 30% off promotion unfortunately this item was not included in the offer. Just my luck!

Ok , now let’s talk about the packaging , it actually comes in this gorgeous green glass jar and not the usual plastic tubs. love my glass jars, I use them usually to store stuff after I’m done with the product but there’s nothing fancier than glass jar products on the dressing table or by the bathroom sinks bouncing off lights all over the place. But this isn’t your fragile glass jars but quiet a heavy flat glass jar. But saying this, this might make it the only reason why this would not be favoured as travel friendly product.

Now, can we please talk about the consistency of this item? It’s not something; I have ever seen or felt before. The cream is an opaque, “bouncy”,crème caramel-y like of paste and the paste goes back to the smooth surface every time you open the lid. I have to keep this jar far far away from my little one as he could easily misunderstand it for one of his icky looking puddings.


I just used my finger to grab some pudding…I mean cream..and applied it to my face resisting every temptation to smell or taste it. The cream itself is actually a bit heavy for my taste and a bit oily on my face, so I didn’t use much product on my face. The concept of sleeping masks is to spread the cream on your face, let your skin absorb it and then sleep without washing it off. And obvio wash it off the next day. I personally love the smell, but I was not a fan of the sticky fingers that I had post application.



The next day my skin actually felt quiet hydrated and not the usual dry, ‘morning face’ kind of feeling that I usually get. I didn’t get glowy skin like those women off the ads but my skin felt taken care off and nourished so definitely yayy from me.

In a nutshell, don’t expect miracles with this cream but I can see this as an essential for the dry weathers and definitely one of dry or dehydrated skin. I did see some bounce but that could also be due to my chubby cheeks!!!!



https://uk.pinterest.com/fursttymer/http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/FcyxuDhttps://instagram.com/f1rstt1mer/https://twitter.com/f1rstt1mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment