Friday 26 June 2015

KIKO Gel Eye Liner:Review


Goeda dag, Hallo my fellow beauty lovers.
For some time now I have been on the lookout for a good eyegel that would give me perfect jet black (ness) that I needed and also all the -proofs in the world….you know your waterproof, smudgeproof, foolproof..the works.


I thought I almost had my perfect match with my Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eyeliners and with all the lovely colours that they have. But I have no idea what secret coding they have in the gel but gone 1 month the gel just dries up and is just beyond useable and for £18 per pot, it costs much too dear to be unusable makeup. And it was even sadder to see this happening across all my colour pots.
I actually decided to browse the KIKO store in Westfield Stratford as my eyeliner was barely there and thought I could fix it whilst I was in the store.I tried some from the tester pots and it looked a perfect black. I always have issues getting the perfect black. There are just way too many random blacks in that transition from the perfect black to the greys. My other half just doesn’t get this and thinks I’m bonkers amongst many other titles. Please tell (assure!) me I’m not the only one who has this issue.

I was actually on my way to catch up with a friend of mine in Stratford and was quiet surprised that the liner was on my lids completely intact and still the same perfect black when I got home and also needed a bit of cleanser to actually get it off. Obviously when I went in there the next day to get some a glorious pot they were all gone. Just my luck!
But same store, another week, this time with a sale on, I found my KIKO eyeliner. The pot is quiet generous and has got a 6ml of whipped gel liner in there. Not sure how much it measures up with Bobbi Browns 3gm pots but it definitely looks like it’s got more in there than BB. Also, with or without the sales you still end up getting the KIKO pot £10 cheaper than BB. Sorry Bobbi Brown !

Pros: Actually delivers, doesn’t dry up as quick and also has this nice matte finish

Cons: Just the one colour…..WHYYYYYY!!!!! Why couldn’t they just do them in at least another 4 colours or even more?



https://uk.pinterest.com/fursttymer/http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/FcyxuDhttps://instagram.com/f1rstt1mer/https://twitter.com/f1rstt1mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment