Thursday 16 July 2015

GlossyBox-ed Again!

Ni Hao my lovelies..as mentioned in my previous posts, I have missed almost a week and was at home playing mum and haven’t had a chance to update my blog .I have had one reader asking me why I haven’t updated my blog recently (getting emotional here * sniff, sniff*….Thanks Bottom!). So, I’m just going to use this time between putting baby to sleep and dinner time to cram in here as many posts as I can. Mostly it’s a push for me to get my blog going on.

Now,if I have already mentioned this in any of my previous blogs, I love my beauty boxes. I just love the concept of sample sizes and the whole idea of being able to try on items before actually buying the actual sizes. So last month I had my heart set on receiving my lookfantastic June box and was quiet surprised to get an email from GlossyBox that my beauty box for the month has been dispatched. Funny, as I don’t remember ordering them since May. So guys point to be noted, if you do do a monthly subscription with GlossyBox, it doesn’t mean that the payment ceases after the selected month, it actually keeps going till you actually cancel the membership and you do not get any reminders letting you know that you will be receiving a box. So you would need to cancel your GlossyBox membership on their site.

Ok, so I’m not a festival-kinda girl. Mostly because I like the luxuries in life, you know, like clean water, clean loos…preferably with privacy included and mostly sound sleep. So going with the festival theme, Glossy box has decided to join the bandwagon and base at least some of their items around the festival theme. It wasn’t very exciting for me and I will moan more about it further down.



So in no particular order

Kueshi Anticellulite Booster – Full size 150ml RRP£13.89

Ok, so an actual full size product. Now GlossyBox, if you ever read this….PLEASE… PLEASE…Puh-lease Can I have a…any moisturizer or even any body lotion in an actual full size rather than a cellulite cream which promises to reduce your cellulite, which I believe in as much as I believe in unicorns and leprechauns .I personally do not have cellulite and feel like this is completely wasted on me. Although I do think that creams like this help in improving the surface of your skin. Girls, if you really need to get rid of the dimples, working out would be the best option. So for anyone there who thinks this thing is “totes amazeballs !” , please do let me know and I will get this out to you absolutely free.

Essence The Gel Nail Polish – Full size RRP £1.71

I love my colors, I mean I’m one of those gals who go completely crazy seeing things organized by colors and if there’s a shade I haven’t heard of try to figure out where it belongs in the spectrum. So naturally I have a nail color in almost every color…EXCEPT for coral. Now being Asian Indian , it’s quite tricky to carry off coral be it blush, lip color even nail color, and make it look natural rather than the whole “Chucky’s bride” look. So was quiet happy with corally orangey red nail color from Essence. Most probably will try them out on my feet first rather than my fingertips. Haven’t the world suffered enough?

MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist – Travel size - Full size for £11.95

I do see myself using this. The actual bottle itself is one of those travel friendly sizes and the mist is quiet cooling and refreshing. I can even use to set my makeup.

Halo Facial wipes – Travel size  RRP £1.20

Who doesn’t like wipes? And this is, again, your travel friendly size with 10 in a pack. That would last me five days. Although this is not strong for removing makeup, it is good for the general face refreshing when you are sans make-up.

Glossybox Metallic Tattoos  - Full size  RRP £6.50 (What!?! Seriously?)

Ok, seriously Glossybox…get your boxes in order…I mean which 30 year old or even 20 year old will want to walk around Glastonbury with GlossyBox embossed tattoos…and that’s really cheeky of you include this as one of the full items in the box. Again, any die hard GlossyBox fans, please let me know and again absolutely free of cost.

So, not a great bigYayy from my end.Although I did get a £25 off voucher for Hello Fresh. So might try that out as well. What were your thought on the box?


https://uk.pinterest.com/fursttymer/http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/FcyxuDhttps://instagram.com/f1rstt1mer/https://twitter.com/f1rstt1mer

0 comments:

Post a Comment